WHAT WE DO
Mastronik Systems Ltd
Established in 1999 our subcontract electronics manufacturing business has earned a reputation for innovation. With our practical approach to offering solutions to customer requirements we aim to be viewed as an extension of any customer’s organisation.
We offer a wide range of manufacturing services; from prototypes and small production runs, through to volume automated surface mount PCB assembly. We use sophisticated manufacturing and automated inspection techniques utilising state-of-the-art machinery to provide high quality products on time every time.
The most recent additions of new machinery being that of a Europlacer Iineo pick and place machine and a TSM A70J82S Reflow oven bringing enhanced precision & reflow capability to our existing surface mount operations.
- Prototype development from initial design through to completed assembly.
- Automated PCB population using robotic placement systems, AOI inspection enhanced optical & video equipment.
- Conventional PCB assembly using flow soldering & hand soldering equipment
- Automatic Optical Inspection using various different systems.
- Test capability to customers’ requirements including flying probe test as required.
- Complete box build solutions from design through to completed production
- Manufacture and test of wiring looms and harnesses of all types.
Mastronik Installations Ltd
Established in 2009 our subcontract electrical business specialises in providing expert electrical services to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. Our business ethos is based on strong management, sound financial policies and a highly trained workforce.
The concept of building and maintaining strong professional relationships with our clients is fundamental to our business. Utilising state-of-the-art business scheduling software we are able to structure and plan the use of our resources to ensure that our customers are able to plan their projects with the utmost confidence.
As commercial electrical contractors we are involved in supplying a diverse array of services to many different sectors. We take great pride in our diverse customer base, working with local companies as well as some of the largest organisations in the UK.
- New build design and installationRefurbishment design and installation
- Testing and certification
- Fire & security alarm systems
- Audio visual systems
- HD & SD CCTV systems with remote access
- Network cabling & Wi-Fi access points
- Heating control – basic & smart systems
- Lighting control & dimming solutions
- Satellite, TV, DAB radio systems & IRS solutions
- Power distribution & switch gear
- AutoCAD electrical & AV design
What Our Customers Say About Us
We have been working closely with Mastronik for many years now. In fact, I have known Andy for almost 25 years. Their attention to detail is extraordinary. This, coupled with boundless enthusiasm and a very good sense of humour makes using Mastronik not only a good business choice but a real breath of fresh air.CA, Production Manager - Telecommunications manufacturer
'Mastronik Systems Ltd has been manufacturing our board production for the last few years, and of late some of our cable assemblies as well. The quality of the products supplied has been exceptional and the level of services received has been excellent. I think the thing that sets them apart from the pack is not only their very consistent quality standards, but also the friendly help and input given in assisting us to continue the improvement of our products. I have no hesitation in recommending Mastronik Systems.'MS, Operations Manager - Control Systems manufacturer
'Mastronik Systems Ltd manufacture the boards for all of our ........ range of products. The service is always great despite my very unreasonable requests from time to time. Mark is always happy to help. Keep up the good work'AA, Purchasing Manager - Entertainment and leisure sector
'I would really like to thank you for your excellent service and help during the build of our new home. Our particular thanks to Tom and Jim for the hands-on stuff, but also to the whole team for all their assistance in bringing the project to such a brilliant conclusion. I have no hesitation in recommending Mastronik Installations to others. Thanks again, chaps.'TD Bedford
'I am pleased to say we have now completed the first phase of the office and workshop build. As I mentioned to Andy, we are delighted with your company's attitude to business and look forward to working with you on phase two of the project in the coming months. If the other trades had responded in the same way I would have less grey hair!'JT Greenford